Admittance is free and you are invited to come and listen to some great music!
- Thursday - June 13th - Private lessons for Fiddle or Clawhammer Banjo with Dan Levenson, available all day Thursday June 13 and Friday June 14 in the morning - $60/hr lesson
- Thursday - June 13th - 6pm Hamburgers &Hot Dogs with all the fixings. Donation Suggested.
- Thursday - June 13th - 7 pm Concert - An evening round the campfire with Dan Levenson Old time Fiddle, Clawhammer Banjo and songs and stories from the road! Welcome Station RV Park, just West of town, I80 exit 343 click for map
- Friday - June 14th - 1-3 Fiddle workshop with Dan Levenson Friday - $40
- Friday - June 14th - 1-3 Guitar workshop with Greg Gendall Friday $40
- Friday - June 14th - 6pm Hot Fiddle Contest, Jam Sessions and Dinner Wells Propane Building. click for map
- Saturday - June 15th - Nevada State Fiddle Contest 8am Registration 9am Contest Starts Wells City Park
- Saturday June 15th 9am Art in the Park with Lunch time Bluegrass Concert Wells City Park
To register for a Lesson from Dan or Greg contact email@example.com For Information on Dan's Workshops, Fiddle and Banjo Books and CD's visit www.clawdan.com
Dan is a great teacher and with his help and instructional book/CD I am able to learn new techniques on my Banjo.
Matt Holford, Wells Nevada
Note that the Nevada State Fiddle Contest are certified by the Nationals at Weiser, Idaho, and follows those same rules. Many of the contestants after this competition will travel to Weiser, ID to compete in the National Finals, which is held the following weekend.
© Copyright 2010-2013, Nevada State Fiddle Contest, all rights reserved
Site design and execution donated by Susanna Dorr, Spring Creek, Nevada